Born in 1982 (Paris), lives and works in Berlin.
Laetitia is a graduate of the art school ENSAD of Paris in communication design, June 2007. After graduating she became a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. In September 2009, Laetitia moved her workshop to Berlin, her father’s birthplace, flourishing and developing her artistic styles. Her art works have been exhibited in several galleries and cafes of Berlin. Through this collective she travels and presents her works to many fairs throughout Germany, including the STROKE Urban Art Fair Berlin- 2012 and an online-shop for her label Laeti-Berlin. Since 2013 she prints t-shirts and accessories with organic-textiles on silkscreens. She illustrates and makes screen patterns on bio textiles since January 2013 in her Berlin Studio: the Drucksalon. Laetitia’s works reflect rhythm and movement. They consider mobility, interactivity and communication flow that characterize our society today. Here are presented her Berlin illustrations from sketchy spontaneous lines. The line is very important to her as an illustrator since using the energy of mind and body is transferred to the drawing. She also uses different spaces and materials to express, such as spray paint, woodcut and linocut. Since 3 years she teaches Urban Sketches in many workshops for some festivals or in Berlin. Look here for the next one!
Exhibitions / Performances / Wall painting:
• 31/10/2017: Wall painting in Commodus, architect office (Berlin-Neukölln)- Skyline of Berlin (Urban Sketch of the Berliner Panorama in Klunkerkranich)
• 01/09/2017: Live painting, Berlin Graphic Days #10 – Urban Sketch in Heeresbäckerei (Berlin-Kreuzberg)
• 01/07/2016: Live painting, Berlin Graphic Days #8 – Urban Sketch in Urban Spree (Berlin-Friedrichshain)
• 29/04/2016: Live painting, Serendubity “Rise Up” – Urban Sketch with black light in Rosi’s (Berlin-Friedrichshain)
• 04/01/2016: collective Exhibition – Open Doors Illustrations and Screen print, studio Drucksalon (Berlin-Wedding)
• 09/18/2015: Exhibition for „The Block“- silkscreens, Urban Sketches and Engraving (monotype),
Panke (Berlin- Wedding)
• 08/2015: Wall painting – Interior decoration in Void Club (Berlin-Friedrichshain)
• 02/20 – 03/06/2015: Exhibition- „Urban Sketches / Berlin“ illustrations and screen print, Galerie Friche et Nous, La Paix , Paris (Bellevile: rue Dénoyez, 75020)
• 03. > 11/2014: Wall paintings & installations– Collectif Nikita & CO „On/Off Wall“ project _Street Art (Berlin – Mitte, Friedrichshain)
• 09/2014: Live painting – Kulturfestival Wedding-Moabit _Illustrations on Galerie Window, Installation- Drucksalon, Berlin
• 04/15 > 05/15/2014: Exhibition- « Schokoladen Hildebrand », Screen print, illustrations on paper and canvas– Drucksalon
• 01/20/2014: Live painting with the artist Boing for the Festival Berlin Graphic Days in Urban Spree (Berlin-Friedrichshain)
• 12/22/2013: Collectif Workshop & performance with the printstudio “Drucksalon” for the “Druck Berlin Festival”, Stattbad Wedding, 2012 (Berlin-Wedding),
•11/02/2013: Live painting & installation on the galery’s windows Festival Nacht und Nebel, Galerie “Space Shuffle”, Berlin (Neukölln) .
• 10/03 > 10/06/2013: Exhibition- Festival STROKE Art Fair, Berlin (Alte Münze) – Paintings, engravings, screen prints, watercolor paintings and Urban Sketches.
• 06/14 > 28/2013: Exhibition- « Perspektivwechsel », Screen print- Galerie “La Placette” (Berlin), Festival 48 Stunden Neukölln
• 06/01 > 08/2013:: Exhibition- Zukunftsvisionen 2013, « Zugelassene Träume – offene Räume » (Görlitz),
Photos, charcoal drawings, pen-and-ink drawings.
• 05/19 > 06/19/2013: Exhibition- « DANSE/TANZ » Drucksalon (Berlin)_ Screen print
• 15.10 > 15.12.2012: Collectiv Exhibition- « Fluchtpunkt » (vanishing point)- Galerie “La Placette”_ Paintings (acrylic and dry pastels)
• 08/31/2012: Collectiv Exhibition- « Die Lange Nacht Der Illustration » (The Long Night of Illustration) with “Das Beet” – illustrations (Urban Sketches of Berlin), www.dasbeet.de
• 09/13 > 10/26/2011: Exhibition- « Impression »- Info-Café Berlin-Paris des DFJW (Berlin) – linocut and woodcut, http://infocafe.dfjw.org/
• 06/2011: Exhibition- Café La Tienda (Berlin): photos, Urban Sketches, Summer Party- Project from “Vagabond Berlin” www.vagabond-berlin.com
• 02/2011: Exhibition- « Impression » _Galerie “La Placette” (Berlin)- linocut and woodcut – www.placette.de